What is going on?

No story is ever written in a vacuum. Current events. politics, changes in lifestyle, religion and health all affect an author's words. This is the blog where I will express my point of view. Some of my rants may make you think, you might disagree with others. I sincerely welcome your comments.

Sunday, October 31, 2010

If you like my blog, read my books...

Today I noticed that I have 1,647 comments on my blogs, the great majority of them compliments on my writing.  My blogging activity is dependent upon the sale of my books which cover the same subjects in fiction that the blogs cover in fact. So here it comes, the sales pitch. 

I currently have two books in print.  The first is Shattered Glass. The following is a blurb for the book:

Can love survive and be rekindled when a heart is broken like Shattered Glass?
Milo grew up in fear, hiding the fact that he was gay. Becoming a rock star with his band Shattered Glass was a dream come true. Finally lovers with Liam, the friend he’d desired since childhood, Milo worries about his image and keeping their relationship a secret.
Liam knew he loved Milo, even as a kid. But their fame and fortune can’t buy him the happiness of talking Milo out of the closet, able to freely express their love. Unfortunately, a fellow band-mate with vengeance on his mind conspires to break the lovers up in the most vicious way possible, destroying the couple’s relationship and shredding Liam’s peace of mind.
Six years later, Liam is older, wiser, and has rebuilt his life after the devastating loss of Milo and the band. Forced into a tenuous working reunion, Liam knows his heart still belongs to Milo. Working together to uncover the web of lies that pulled them apart, now all they have to do is survive the psychopath intent on silencing Liam and his music forever.
The plot includes the social and political positions that I discuss in my blogs.  The blogs are the effect of my book and if you want to understand them more throughly, read the book.  Shattered Glass is available from Captiva Press and can be bought at www.captivapress.com and from Amazon's Kindle Store at www.amazon.com.  There is also a buy link on my website www.ackatt.com, with the cover of the book and the words Click to Buy. C licking on this will bring you directly to the buy link on the publisher's website.
My second book is A Matter of Trust from XOXO Publishing. The theme of this book is trust and acceptance of who and what you are.  The following is a blurb for the book:
Donald Bear Drummond has everything, a commercial real estate empire, part ownership of Indiscreet, BDS&M club and status as a Master Dominant. Now he is looking for a special boy to share it with, but Donald is short on trust. Burned before, he is reluctant to take on just any boy. Donald wants the perfect boy, his boy. Can he find happiness with the troubled, Brian, the clumsy boy with horned rimmed glasses and a pocket protector who walks into his office and spills a bottle of Bordeaux on his Persian rug? Can he protect Brian from his enemies and well as Brian's own demons?

It's all A Matter of Trust.
The plot in A Matter of Trust tells of a different lifestyle than most of are accustomed to living.  But the world of Dominance and Submission is not all about pain.  It is about subverting your will to another because you want to please them.  It is about accepting another's complete trust and being worthy of what is given to you. A Matter of Trust can be purchased through its publisher XOXO Publishing at www.xoxopublishing.com.  There is also a direct buy link on my website, www.ackatt.com. where you can click the book cover and go to the publisher's page to buy the book.
Shattered Glass will be out in paperback in late November and again, be available from the publisher and other outlets.  I will keep you posted as to when this will occur.  Both books are relatively inexpensive and they support my blogging activities.  For those of you who enjoy my blogs, you will enjoy my books.
NEWS:  My original novel, The Sarran Plague, a menage a trois is being re-released by Captiva Press, I will keep you apprised of the progress on the new chapters, edits and release dates.
Don't forget my new show on Blog Talk Radio.  My page is www.blogtalkradio.com/ackatt. From my page you can listen to previous shows or catch the upcoming show on Thursday, November 4 at 12:00 noon Eastern, 11:00 am Central, 10:00 am Mountain and 9:00 am Pacific.  
Have a great week everyone and don't forget to VOTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment